Cookeville Higher Education Campus Testing Center
Location: Cookeville Higher Education Campus, Room 200
After December 22nd, 2017, please email CHECTesting@volstate.edu for the Testing Center.
To Schedule a Test -You must schedule an appointment online by clicking here.Picture ID is required for all testing
- Select appropriate test
- Click the testing day and time that is convenient for you
- Complete the requested information
- Click register
If you cannot locate a day or time that meets your needs, please contact the testing technician at the number above. Testing Center Services Provided The mission of the Cookeville Higher Education Campus Testing Center is to support the instructional goals of the campus by providing a multitude of testing services in a secure, quiet proctored testing environment. This includes the following:
- Distance education: web (online), hybrid (hybrid), video course.
- TN eCampus (Formerly RODP)
- Provide Accuplacer placement test for prospective students to meet admission requirements.
- Provide remote testing services for students enrolled at other colleges and universities ($25 fee).
- Administer General Exit Exam and Computer Competency Exam (CCE)
- Administer CLEP testing ($25 campus fee).
- ADA testing, when a student requires extended time on exams (with appropriate documentation from disability coordinator).
- Independent Study (proctor fee; $25.00 Credit Card only)